PLEASE CHECK BOTH YOUR EMAIL AND JUNK MAIL FOR YOUR LOGIN CREDENTIALS
If your device is new or you have never “sideloaded” any apps before, you will need to turn on “Allow Apps from Unknown Sources”. To do this on an Amazon Fire device, goto Settings>Device(my fire tv)>Developer Options and then turn on all the options there. Other devices you will have to find the option within your settings.
PLEASE NOTE – The urls or filelinked code shown within the videos below may not be the most updated or proper urls/code to use. The process shown is correct but please make sure your using the url/code that was either given to you to use or the one listed above the video.
BRAND NEW APP FOR Tivimate FANS!!! We have what you’ve been waiting for. Super fast streams, Closed Captions and all your favorite features. Looks and feels just like your watching cable or satellite tv. It’s awesome!!!
Available on File link code 24516801 or direct download url
For Amazon Fire Devices
We offer 3 different player apps for your live tv viewing experience. Try 1 or try them all to see which one you prefer best. Please make sure you uninstall a player app before installing a new player app. You can always reinstall any apps you may need to delete.
1. Our favorite and preferred player app is the Tivi app, which looks and feels very much like watching cable tv with the program guide and even has closed captioning features. The url to install this player app is http://bit.ly/tivimax Or filelink code #24516801
2. If you prefer the smarters app version. Use this Install Using Downloader url is (https://bit.ly/3fwboyT)
3. This smarters app player is simply a generic player app. Use url app (http://bit.ly/mylivetv2)
Install using Filelinked (get.filelinked.com Filelinked code is 24516801)
Install on Android Box (3 options to choose from)
1. Want that cable tv feel with the program guide? Use url http://bit.ly/usativi
2. Alternative Smarters player app available . Install Using Browser url is (https://bit.ly/3fwboyT)
3. Generic alternative Smarters player app url http://bit.ly/mylivetv2
How to Install Using Filelinked.
From the Downloader app, Type in the address bar and download (Troypoint.com/fl). Click install then click open. The Filelinked code = 24516801)
Process is similar to doing it on an Amazon device but you will use filelink instead to install the app.
Install on Android Phone
1. Install using Browser Smarters player app ( url is https://bit.ly/3fwboyT)
2. USA Tivi player (url is http://bit.ly/tivimax)
Open up a browser on your phone and enter the download url listed above.
Watch On Pc’s or Laptops
Watch with Webplayer via browser ( Use this url http://web-player.ga)
You can simply click the “Webplayer” link in the menu at the top right of the website.
For iPhones, iPads and AppleTv
iOS devices must use third party apps to access our tv service. There are 2 different apps that can be used and they both are available in the App Store. The first is called Xtream PTV and the other is called 247 IPTV Player. Simply enter your login details into them and for the required url enter, http://smarttvlink.tk:8080
Using Webplayer on Xbox One ( Use http://web-player.ga)
Simply use the edge browser and goto the webplayer address listed.
LG, Samsung and I think Sony smart tvs now have a 3rd party app available in their app store that will allow you to use our service without the need for a device like a firestick. Typically only found on newer tvs. You want to search for and get the app called “IPTV Smarters Player”. You will enter literally any name on the top line, then your login details and on the bottom line use the following url for the server address….. http://smarttvlink.tk:8080